Experiencing problems with digestion? Helps with good assimilation of nutrients
- Digestive enzyme.
- Digestive aid.
- Helps digest proteins.
- Helps reduce gas production/flatulence following a meal rich in fermentable carbohydrates (such as vegetables, pulses/legumes/beans and whole grains).
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve digestive disturbances/dyspepsia.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a digestive tonic and bitter to help stimulate appetite and aid digestion (stomachic).
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine to help prevent nausea (anti-emetic).
- Used in Herbal Medicine to help increase bile flow (cholagogue).
Take 1 capsule mid-meal or according to your healthcare practitioner’s recommendation.