Magnesium L-threonate is a magnesium salt of L-threonic acid. This formulation differs from other magnesium supplements because it crosses the blood brain barrier and may increase cognitive function.
- Helps to support cognitive function in the elderly with mild cognitive impairment.
- A factor in the maintenance of good health.
- Helps to maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of bones.
- Helps in the development and maintenance of teeth.
- Helps in tissue formation.
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function, including the heart muscle.